The whole house remodel of this home built in the 1950s allowed the owners to re-imagine the style of their living space. From a plain ranch style to a sophisticated home with a kitchen that reflects their taste, our architect checked all the right boxes.
- Outdated cabinets
- No counter space
- Dated light fixtures
- Dark space, cramped floor plan
- Open floorplan
- Classic fixtures and finishes
- Central granite island
- “Butler’s pantry” tucked off the kitchen
- Ample lighting: Pendants, Recessed ceiling lights, Undercabinet and in-cabinet lighting
- Central Vacuum toe kick vac pan
Opening up the walls to this cramped kitchen allows light, space and plenty of room for entertaining. Classic cabinetry will long be in style.